Saturday, February 23, 2013

In Bruges


Today I went to Bruges! The town is like something out of a fairy tale. I feel like if I walked down the little cobblestone streets singing "little town, it's a quiet village, every day like the one before..." people would pop out of the windows of the houses and shout "Bonjour!" (I plan on going back at least two more times, maybe I'll try this out and see if things escalate into a musical number.)

The thing that I dislike the most about how cold it's been here so far (aside from having painfully frozen hands and feet) is that there are SO many places I've found that would be perfect for outfit photos, but taking off my coat to take those outfit photos would almost certainly result in my death. So while we wait for warmer weather, here are some pictures of pretty things in Bruges. =]









No comments:

Post a Comment